- XP: 1393/1000
- Action Points: 3
- Alignment: Good
- Worships: Kord
- HP: 42 (21 Bloodied)
- Healing Surges: 12/day (+10 HP)
- Speed: 5 = 6 – 1 (Chain)
- Initiative: 2 = 1 (Dex) + 1 (Level/2)
- AC: 20 = 10 + 7 (+1 Chain) + 2 (Shield) + 1 (Level/2)
- Fort: 18 = 10 + 4 (Str) + 2 (Class) + 1 (Race) + 1 (Level/2)
- Ref: 15 = 10 + 1 (Dex) + 1 (Race) + 2 (Shield) + 1 (Level/2)
- Will: 14 = 10 + 2 (Wis) + 1 (Race) + 1 (Level/2)
- Strength: 18 (+4)
- Constitution: 16 (+3)
- Dexterity: 13 (+1)
- Intelligence: 12 (+1)
- Wisdom: 15 (+2)
- Charisma: 13 (+1)
- Weapon Proficiency: Simple, Military Melee; Simple, Military Ranged
- Armour Proficiency: Leather, Hide, Chainmail, Scale
- Shield Proficiency (Light, Heavy)
- Shield Push
- Student of Battle (Warlord Multiclass)
|Tide of Iron||Passing Attack||Comeback Strike|
|Reaping Strike||Boundless Endurance||Inspiring Word (Multiclass)|
|Warhammer (Sunder)||+2||1d10||–||Versatile||Hammer||–||5 lb.|
|Longsword (Slash)||+3||1d8||–||Versatile||Heavy Blade||–||4 lb.|
|Longbow (Raptor)||+2||1d10||20/40||Load Free||Bow||30||3 lb.|
|Javlin (Arc)||+2||1d6||10/20||Heavy Thrown||Spear||5||10 lb.|
|Dagger (Thrust)||+3||1d4||5/10||Off-hand, Light Thrown||Light Blade||2||1 lb.|
|+1 Dwarven Chain Armor||+7 AC||–||-1||45 lb.|
|Heavy Shield||+2 AC, Reflex||-2||–||15 lb.|
Inventory (Weight: 116/180)
|Flint and Steel||–||1||–|
|Belt Pouch||–||1||1/2 lb.|
|Hempen Rope||–||50 ft.||10 lb.|
|Sunrod||Bright light 20 sq, lasts 4 hrs||2||2 lb.|
- 3 gp
- 9 sp
- 5 cp
- [Weapon] Lightning (Lv. 5, PHB)
- [Arms] Iron Armbands of Power (Lv. 6, AV)
- [Feet] Acrobat Boots (Lv. 2, PHB)
- [Hands] Gloves of Piercing (Lv. 3, PHB)
- [Head] Helm of Opportunity (Lv. 4, AV)
- [Neck] Cloak of the Walking Wounded (Lv. 4, AV)
- [Ring] – (Lv. -, -)
- [Ring] – (Lv. -, -)
- [Waist] – (Lv. -, -)
Background Aeryn is a half-breed love child brought back from a foreign land. Her merchant father let her stay on as a maid servant, but adventure always called her name. Aeryn was always told she was nothing, but she never truly believed it. When she got accepted into the warrior academy, she went without hesitation and her father let her go without a word, his one gift to her.
Personality Aeryn is cheerful and forceful and almost always has an anecdote from her teachings. Loyal to a fault, she almost always values passion over pragmatism. She never backs down from a challenge. A bit rough around the edges, she lacks a lady’s modesty and definitely their seductive graces as such. Her exotic nature leads her to be very liberal with the targets of her fancy (man or woman.) However, she believes women generally cleaner and they can’t end your career early with a child.
Physical Tall, athletic, light skin and pale hair that’s almost violet in the right light. Aeryn wears her hair up in combat, wrapped in a loose ring behind her head. Her eyes gleam adventurously as she merrily recounts training yard exploits. Her power is manifest when she moves—smooth and deadly, like a predatory cat.
- May you die well.
- Death is an experience that is best shared.
- Today is a good day to die.
- Men don’t fight, warriors do.
- You’ve got an appointment in the Raven’s Court.
- Haven’t found a way to kill me yet…
- A bad swordsman blames the sword.
- War doesn’t determine who’s right, it determines who’s left.
- Never interrupt your opponent while he’s making a mistake.
- Do what you can with what you have.
- A Warrior is never be without means to fight.
- A Warrior must always be ready for battle.
- There are only two times when an enemy can attack: when you are ready, and when you are not.
- Know when to fight.
- Know your enemy as you know yourself.
- A victorious warrior will win first and then go to battle.
- A defeated warrior will go to battle and then seek to win.
- Cowards can be captured.
- A warrior does not let a friend face danger alone.
- To defeat the enemy be ready to fight alone.
- To understand life, endure pain.
- A battle is never lost where the spirit is unbroken.